Right Channeling Implementation
How Do We Implement Right ChannelingSM?
Right ChannelingSM is our proven methodology that helps you make informed choices for customer interaction that support your business goals while balancing customer service quality, communication and cost.
We implement Right ChannelingSM through a process that assesses your goals, identifies an optimal mix of communication interaction, plans for system integration and measures effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Assess Goals: Establish goals for customer contact services, verify expectations for customer interaction and align customer contact to key business initiatives.
- Identify Customer Interaction: Identify the optimal methods of customer interaction to maximize customer satisfaction while lowering service costs.
- Select Communication Channels: Develop a customized matrix of multi-channel communication tools from a broad range of integrated voice, self-help, Internet chat, email, web forums and more.
- Establish Benchmarks and Benefits: Conduct initial benchmarks to assess the current level of customer contact, including touch points, number of interactions, number of escalations, and costs per interaction; and determine the expected benefits from the new mix of customer contact services and tools.
- Generate Analytics and Business Intelligence: Generate significant data to provide ongoing analytics and business intelligence that drive new business initiatives.
- Plan System Integration: Maximize existing investment in technology and minimize the cost of implementation by strategically planning the integration of our technology and tools with your legacy and third-party systems.
- Measure Effectiveness: Measure the effectiveness of results and monitor the program for continuous improvement in reducing costs and improving customer satisfaction.